I was tagged by Jacob Morgan to do this a couple days ago, but then got sidetracked. So better late than never right?
1) My family is originally from Utah, but I lived in Wyoming for 6 years before I moved back and they moved to New Mexico.
2) My family is Irish, and I’m only here because my Great Grandma gave up her ticket to go on the Titanic. Which she helped build as it was constructed just outside of her town in Ireland.
3) I love comic books.
4) I’m a pretty good chef. I make a killer vegetarian chili (even though I’m not vegetarian) and a truly amazing lasagna to boot.
5) My favorite gambling game is black jack.
6) I have literally had a job since I was 8. I bought my first 12 speed when I was 10 and started my first business at 11 selling candy to kids at school. I had a whole order system and everything.
7) I’m a big fan of punk rock. The old stuff like The Damned, Pistols, Ramones, Stooges, etc and even the “newer” bands like Anti-Flag, NoFx, Alkaline Trio, Agnostic Front, and Propaghandi. All through college I had a huge dyed mohawk and still got departmental scholarships because I aced my classes and my teachers liked me.
So that’s my 7, now I”m going to tag 7 people in return