Today I have started a new chapter in my career as a social media sherpa (consultant). As of today I have begun working with Symantec and their GoEverywhere project as their social marketing manager. GoEverywhere is one of Symantec’s incubator projects and it’s a pretty amazing product.
It allows you to aggregate many of your web apps into one convenient webtop with one convenient sign in. It’s a godsend to productivity and a boon to small businesses / startups who can’t afford expensive software. Plus you can backup all of your data to Symantec’s cloud.
That’s just the beginning here’s a few other features:
- Synch and open your files with Zoho, Google Docs, and more to come.
- Store all your passwords in a secure location and access your accounts quickly.
- Make presentations with Preezo & documents with Adobe Acrobat without leaving the webtop.
- Access your bookmarks, data, IM, and more all in one window.
- Much Much more and more to come
I am incredibly excited to be working with this project, and to help manage the community. I will be manning the GoEverywhere Twitter account so stop by and say hi. I wanted to have this disclosure open and out there so when I talk about the company and the truly awesome work being done you know that I am working for them right now and you’re not feeling mislead.
Thank you for reading, and following this project
P.S. Here’s where you go to get a free GoEverywhere beta account!